Learn to cook with Baby Bites
Our workshops are designed to give parents confidence to cook for their children. Introducing your child to food should be an adventure and it's never too young to promote healthy eating habits.
The workshops follow each stage of weaning, taking you from the first mouthful to family foods.
- The workshops are 3 hours long*. All organic ingredients are supplied and you will leave with approximately a week's worth of organic meals made by you.
- Discuss food, good eating habits and nutrition with other parents whilst learning to prepare simple and tasty meals suitable for the whole family.
- Whether you're a new parent looking for guidance or a seasoned one looking for some new ideas these workshops will be perfect for you.
- Babies and children are welcome to join you.
Private events, cookery parties, and group bookings
Workshops, courses and demonstrations can be tailored to your specific requirements. Private sessions are available for friends, baby-showers or ante-natal groups. Please contact us for more info.
Please see the calendar for forthcoming dates, times and availability.
List of Workshops
- 4m+ Stage One; Get Set Go! Weaning Preparation Workshop £15
- 6m+ Stage Two; Moving on Up £25
- 9m+ Stage Three; Growing Up £30
- 12m+ Stage Four; Toddlertastic £30
The recipes change every 3 months so you can come along and get seasonal inspiration whenever you feel the mood
We also run a special course of three workshops to support you and your baby as you progress through the stages of weaning. The course consists of the cookery workshops Stage 1 through to Stage 3. This can be booked over the phone. The cost for this course is £64 which gives you a discount of 10% on individual course prices.
Save 10% on the individual workshop prices
* All workshops are 3 hours long except the weaning workshop which is 2 hours.